Once you're set up on the Dot 11 system you can connect your devices to the network.
Here's the step by step guide to getting a device connected to the Dot 11 Wi-Fi.
Step by step
1) You'll need an account set up in the Gateway administration portal.
- Your admin can set you up following the instructions for Setting up accounts
- This will give you a username and password.
2) Connect your device to the network - typically called Dot 11.
3) Enter your username and password when asked to do so.
You can connect up to five devices. This is per user in your space. For example for 10 users, you could have up to 50 devices connected, five each.