The ‘Dot11 Guest’ network allows guests to access free Wi-Fi for up to one hour. Simply select the ‘Dot11 Guest’ network in your Wi-Fi settings and accept the terms and conditions.
Connecting guests is straightforward and gives them access for an hour.
There is no need to create an account and your guests can access the network in three quick steps
- On the device you want to connect, visit the Wi-Fi settings and choose ‘Dot11 Guest’
- You’ll be directed to a page in your browser with includes a link to term and conditions of use.
- Accept the terms and conditions and the device will have access for one hour.
Need longer access than one hour access to the guest Wi-Fi?
If you have a guest who requires access for longer than an hour, or the whole day, you’ll need to get an account for them set up. This can be quickly done by your admin using your Wi-Fi portal.
Important: This allows your guest full access to your network, so please ensure you are following your own security policies before you choose to do this.
- Visit https://my.excellgroup.com/ and login.
- Simply create an account as in the same way as a permanent user.
- Choose ‘Wi-Fi Access Permissions’ and select ‘For Today Only’.
This will allow your guest to have access to the internet for the whole day without disruption.
At the end of the day the account will be deactivated.
You’ll only be able to add temporary accounts up to your maximum number of users for your space. Please speak to your Account Manager if you need to increase your user numbers.